Common Venetian phrases / Fraxi comuni venete

EnglishVenetian
What a shameChe pecà
I can’t believe itNo poso crédarghe.
What time is it?Che ora xe?
Can you help me?Pòito jutarme?
I’m running late.Sò in ritardo.
How’s your family?Come stała ła fameja?
Where do you work?Ndove łavorito?
Where are you from?Da ndove sito?
Are you from around here?Sito de cuà?
Where do you live?Ndove vivito?
How old are you?Cuanti ani gheto?
Are you on Facebook?Sito so Facebook?
What’s your phone number?Cuało xeło el to numaro de tełefono?
What do you like to do?Cosa te piaxe fare?
I need to use the restroom.Go da ndare in bagno.
I’ll be right back.Torno suito.
Please repeatRipeti, par piasere.
I like your shirtMe piaxe ła to majeta.
Are you kidding?Sito drio schersare?
Just kiddingScherso.
Talk to you laterSe sentimo pì tradi.
See you soonA presto.

No comments:

Post a Comment